B or L residency permit?

A “B” permit gives a five year residency permit and is normally granted to EU citizens. It is granted to people who demonstrate that they have a work contract lasting at least 5 years, and is thereafter extended if the foreigner fulfils the necessary criteria. The first extension can be limited to a year if […]

Read More