Border Post

Key Differences in Swiss Taxes for Foreigners

Personal taxes for Foreigners in Switzerland are quite complicated and depend on how long the taxable person has resided in Switzerland for (whether they then have a “B”, “L” or “C” permit), which Canton they are working and residing in, or if they live in a neighbouring country and work in Switzerland every working day, […]

Read More

B or L residency permit?

A “B” permit gives a five year residency permit and is normally granted to EU citizens. It is granted to people who demonstrate that they have a work contract lasting at least 5 years, and is thereafter extended if the foreigner fulfils the necessary criteria. The first extension can be limited to a year if […]

Read More